Huntington Bicycle Club Covid-19 Ride Guidelines
DO NOT show up to the lot for any ride if any of the following apply to you:
1) You have any of the following symptoms:
Fever Shortness of breath Headache Chills Loss of smell or taste Sore throat
Cough Diarrhea Myalgia (generalized aches and pains)
Click this link for more information on what symptoms to look for:
2) You have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 2 weeks and have any persistent symptoms
3) You have had any high-risk exposure*, within the last 14 days, to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, regardless of whether you have had a PCR test.
4) You have had any high-risk exposure, within the last 14 days, to anyone who is a person of interest for COVID-19, regardless of whether you have had a PCR test.
5) You have traveled, within the last 14 days, to any of the Restricted States listed on the link below, regardless of whether you have had a PCR test:
- If you show up at the lot with any of the above items, you will put both your club membership, as well as the future of any club rides, in severe jeopardy.
- You must wear a mask at the start while signing up for your ride.